Affiliate Program Rules
Our affiliates are very important to us. We do our best to treat you with the fairness and respect you deserve. We simply ask the same consideration of you. We have written the following affiliate rules with you in mind, as well as to protect our company's good name. So please bear with us as we take you through this legal formality.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are strong believers in straight-forward and honest communication. The best way to reach us is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
These are the Affiliate Program Rules:
- You’re not allowed to represent our brand wrongfully or give wrong information about our product, service or prices.
- You’re not allowed to Spam.
- You’re not allowed to bid on our Brand or audience, Monitive, in any paid campaigns via Google Ads, Bing Ads or similar, as well as on Social Media channels, unless you have been given explicit authorization by the Affiliate Manager of monitive.com. This rule includes close variations or misspellings.
- You are not allowed to “Resell” our product. Orders of your audience have to be made by themselves on our own website monitive.com.
- You are not allowed to willfully promote non-existent or expired Discounts or Coupon codes.
- You may not create or design your website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or implied in a manner which resembles our website; nor design your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are monitive.com or any other affiliated business. This also accounts for using our brand or product names in your domain.
- We reserve the right not not accept you on our program as an affiliate if we believe we’d make a poor fit.
- If you don’t have an active website (yet), we reserve the right to not accept you on our affiliate program.
- Self-referrals are strictly prohibited and won’t result in a commission.
- If you’ve given us wrong PayPal payment details and we’ve already paid out to that address, we can’t issue the same commission to you again.
If we encounter any breach of our rules, we reserve the right to deactivate your Affiliate account at any time, without prior warning and you will not receive any commission payouts of pending commissions.