This feel like starting off on the wrong foot with either a new or even an older monitor, since the outage caused by the mismatched settings will go down in history.
The solution to this is a very useful Test button just next to the Save button which does exactly that: Checks the current monitor settings without updating them.
Other improvements and fixes
- New: Show link to monitor URL.
- New: Add support for adding PING monitors (beta).
- New: Show a user if he’s on the free trial period and how many days he has left.
- New: Show a warning if trying to add a monitor when account is at maximum monitors for the current plan.
- New: Show if there’s a bonus available on the Plan page.
- New: added ‘custom_check’ to ‘beta_only’ team features (#161)
- Fix: remove sprinkler status check (#159)
- Fix: restart PHP 7.3 after deploy
- Fix: ping service outage/recovery alerts not send (#174)
- Fix: enable testing and checking of the ping service type (#166)
- Chore: update dependencies (#154)
- Chore: updated Horizon assets by running php artisan horizon:publish (#155)
- Chore: update dependencies (#173)
- Chore: rename team features and add handlers (#164)
- Refactor: Removed return statement from TeamsMonitorsController@all (#138)
- Refactor: Changed Sprinkler console command to a scheduled task (#126)