Whenever there’s a team involved, things can easily go south.
This is a policy update with improvements on how a team is managed plus various fixes and updates to increase the system’s stability.
- feat: added team-management remove handler (#340)
- feat: enable Maintenance Window feature
- feat: revoke team invitation, team users should not be able to remove team owner (#335)
- feat: team member cannot enable/disable features (#338)
- feat: deny removal of team-management feature if users still have access (#336)
- chore: upgrade packages & lock PHP version on CI test suite (#341)
- chore: handle no locations situation
- chore: use constants for Wopher timeouts