We had a loophole in the PagerDuty integration, where if you added more services in PagerDuty after connecting it to Monitive, you couldn’t bring in the new PagerDuty services without loosing the configuration.
Now you can go to the PagerDuty integration screen and click Refresh Connection to go through the authorization again and get the new services into Monitive.
Other improvements and fixes
- fix: “Check you text” typo
- chore: Spanish translations update (#89)
- chore(deps): bump axios from 0.18.1 to 0.21.1 (#106)
- feat: add ability to refresh feature settings (#384)
- feat: create incident when firstState is DOWN (#365)
- feat: automatic review invitation (#371)
- feat: aggregate a list of user’s domains (#380)
- fix: WopherRequestFailedException to handle failure and turn off location (#361)
- fix: Serialization of ‘Closure’ is not allowed (#376)
- fix: negative team availability (#382)
- chore: updated dependencies (#367)
- chore: remove package.json
- docs: added wopher setup instructions (#381)