Starting today, if you signed up for a free account, you were definitely missing out on the Pro features that we give for free for a 15-day trial period. That's why, starting now, if you have a phone number in your account, you can jump-start your free 15 days Pro trial with no strings attached.
We also squashed some more pesky bugs 🪲 that were making the Free account users lives harder.
Admin v0.39.0 Updates
- Option to start a Trial if you didn't already have one (#361)
You'll find this option in the Subscription screen.
- Send 10 minutes interval if the user is on Free plan, insted of just throwing an error (#366)
- When deleting a rule, delete all types (recovery+outage) otherwise the user is left with Recovery rules that have no Outage equivalent (#365)
API v1.36.0 Updates
- Endpoint to start a Trial for a user owning a team on the Free plan (#696)
- Custome HTTP Header lenght limit increased from 2048 characters to 8192 characters (#947)
- Switch deployment runners to GitHub's standard ones (ubuntu-latest).
- Free users where getting an eternal loading panel in the Subscription screen as they didn't have a corresponding customer in Stripe (#945)
- Tests were improved (#937, #943)
- Old alerting email templates for outage and recovery alerts that weren't used (#941)