We're excited to announce a small but mighty enhancement to our recent checks table on the "view monitor" page. Now, when you hover over the location column, you'll see a tooltip that displays the city, country, and area.
It will also display the status code for HTTP checks, the full date and time of the check, and the latency in milliseconds when hovering on the corresponding components.
This may seem like a small change, but it's a big deal when it comes to debugging issues that are happening only from certain monitoring nodes that are in the same country.
Before, it was difficult to tell which nodes were acting up. But now, with this enhancement, it's much easier to pinpoint the exact location of any issues, making troubleshooting a breeze.
Admin v0.40.0 Updates
- Check details toolip on hover (#370)
- Tracking Google Analytics 4 signups and purchase (#367)
- Bump decode-uri-component from 0.2.0 to 0.2.2 (#359)
API v1.36.1 Updates
- Mocked risky tests (#939)
- Update some tests to work all day, which were previously failing if run at certain times (#948)